Sunday, March 21, 2010

I filled my mind with mines and thought I wouldn't mind. Now I've mined the mines and subsequently made up my mind

Hopefully my titles won't get worse than that. I just love word play.
Today was odd. The emotional shift was rather profound. I think I'm starting to figure things out. I think I've made up my mind (that's what the super-lame title was about).
I'm listening to Porcupine Tree. Boy they are awesome.
I need to finish this project for French. I think it's gonna destroy me.
Duncan's most recent facebook status was a little bleak. Hope he's OK.
I told myself (and someone else) that I would limit myself to one post per day on here. Boy does my mind like to change. I suppose an honest journal of the progression of my thoughts wouldn't happen on a strict schedule.
OK, the album's almost done. I'll get down on this project as soon as it finishes. 
lol, get down, lol
lol
I'ma be SO wasted tomorrow. It's gonna be such a monday. Eugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment