Monday, March 22, 2010

"Now she's a loner, now she's a stoner, no one can touch her..."

That quote is from Transatlantic's "My New World", one of my absolute favorite songs. So wonderful. If I had to pick a theme song I think it would be one to consider. The lyrics are really a '70s love story about a stoner and a guy who gets drafted. Well, maybe the "my new world keeps spinning me around" part is something I can relate to lately. Either way, it's a freakin incredible song.
I fell asleep (sort of) earlier. Today was one of those mondays when I didn't get enough sleep/my internal clock was all fucked up. I call them "boy is it ever monday" days. Everything feels weird. Even my spit.
Huh, I think I just ran out of thoughts. My mind is still probably a little fried from that pseudo-nap. Whatevs. 'till next time...keep ridin' that mystery train! 
(another Transatlantic reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment